At Time group International LLC, we appreciate your trust when you choose to visit our I’M Watches & Jewelry, PANDORA stores (the “Stores”) or time.am website (the “Site”) and mobile app (the “Mobile app”) and we take that responsibility seriously.
By “personal information”, we mean information that let us to directly identify you, such as your name, address, or email address (the “Information”).
In this Policy, “we” and “our” mean Time group International LLC (for more information about Time group International LLC, please refer to the section “About us”), and “you” means any person who visits the Site, uses the Mobile app, calls us on the phone, sends a mail or an e-mail or visits our Stores.
1. Information that We Collect
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address;
- Purchase information, such as the items you purchase, payment method and payment information (for more information please refer to the section “Payment methods”), billing and shipping address;
- Preference information, such as brand and merchandise interests;
- Profile and account information, which may include Contact, Purchase, and Preference information as well as your account password, information about wish list items, items in your online shopping cart or saved for future purchase, registry information, product review information, gift card information, and other information about your profile or account;
- Demographic information, which may include age or birth date, gender and other information about you;
- Video recordings and photographic information of you when you visit one of the Stores or attach your image as a Profile picture to your account on the Site or in the Mobile app;
- Call recordings including information about your call and that you share when you call us on the phone;
- Location information of your device that you use for using the Site or mobile app, if your device settings allow us to collect location information;
- Device and browsing information, including information about your phone, tablet, computer, or device, and online browsing activity (collectively, “automatically collected information”). Automatically collected information may include IP addresses, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and Internet service provider information. Automatically collected information also may include information about when and how you access and use our website or mobile app, such as the date and time of your visit or use, the websites you visit before coming and after leaving our website, how you navigate and what you search for using Site, the Site pages and items you view using the Site, and the items you purchase.
2. How We Use Information
We use the Information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products and services. Examples of how we use the Information include:
- To provide you with products and services, such as to: to process your orders and your payments; process, maintain and service your account(s); and to provide you with products and services that we think you will like;
- To communicate with you: such as when you: place an order; call us; make a request or inquiry; enter a contest or sweepstakes; complete a survey; or share a comment or concern;
- For personalization of your experiences with us, including to: remember your interests and preferences; customize the products and services we share with you; track and categorize your activity and interests on the Site and the Mobile app, and to enrich your experience in our Stores, on the Site and the Mobile App;
- For analytics, such as to: understand how you use the Site and the Mobile App; understand how you shop with us; determine the methods and devices used to access the Site and the Mobile App and to improve it where needed;
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect our customers, you, or third parties from harm or us in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees and property.
3. How We Share or Disclose Information
In general, we share the Information about you with third parties for only the following purposes:
- To process your orders and organize your delivery: we share your personal information such as your name, address and phone number with the transportation service providers we cooperate with;
- To process your payments: we share your payment method with the respective bank or financial organization we cooperate with;
- When it is directly required by the law: we may disclose the Information to government entities, law enforcement agencies, courts, or other third parties as required or allowed by the law of the Republic of Belarus, in particular acts of legislation "On information, informatization and information protection", “On personal data” and the relevant legislation of the Republic of Belarus (the “applicable law”) for the legal and safety purposes described under the applicable law.
- Upon your request: We also may share your Information or its respective part with third parties upon your request or with your approval.
We take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of Information you share with us. Unfortunately, the transmission of personal data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal Information on transmission via the internet. In order to secure more efficiently your personal Information, we encourage you to take steps to help us protect the confidentiality and security of your account and personal Information, including by doing the following:
- Reviewing your account on the Site and The Mobile app periodically and immediately reporting any unexpected activity or unrecognized information;
- Installing the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer/device to help prevent malware and viruses;
- Using complex passwords (a minimum of 7 alpha/numeric characters);
- Not using the same password on more than one website;
- Not sharing your password with others;
- Password protecting your computer and device;
- Sign out/log off from the Site sessions so that your session is closed, especially when using a public computer.
5. Personal data and your rights
- According to the applicable law you have right to apply to us and ask for detailed notice describing what categories of your personal Information we have under possession. To prevent fraudulent access, we shall require you to provide suitable ID to confirm who you are, before we provide any personal Information to you.
- You have the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal Information that we hold about you free of charge.
- If you have an online customer account, you can amend or update your information by logging into “My Account” on the Site or the Mobile app amending your details as appropriate.
- If you have created a customer account in-store, you can amend or update your information by contacting us on e-mail address, or by calling us on +374(11) 848484 for instructions.
- In any cases, if you would like to update, correct or access the personal data we hold about you, please contact us on e-mail , or by calling us on +374 (11) 848484.
6. Updates to This Policy
We may make changes to this Policy, and may apply any changes to Information previously collected, as permitted by law. When we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by posting the updated Policy on the Site and the Mobile app, and we will update the effective date at the end of this Policy.